Paula Herrera, LLC, works with numerous investors who buy properties with the intention of selling them quickly for a profit. When investors consult with us after purchasing a property, we advise them on the least – expensive renovations and improvements that will reap the most returns. All of our design advice is made with an eye towards facilitating a quick sale. We also, understand that the longer a house sits on the market, the greater an investor’s costs. We also, realize that most investors are budget-conscious. Therefore, we offer a number of different services and options that create maximum impact at a minimum cost:
Managing the Fundamentals
- Organize and coordinate minor repairs and interior updates, generally with an emphasis on kitchens and bathrooms, and working with an architect or structural engineer if necessary.
- Material selection (flooring, countertops, lights, cabinetry, and others).
- Organize and coordinate professional cleaning.
Staging (Rental Furniture and Accessories)
- Light (Create “vignettes” to identify the purpose of the rooms and create an instant welcoming environment).
- Medium (Use of vignettes and accessories, plus furnishing of key rooms).
- Full (All of the above, plus furnishing of the entire house).