Staging is the art of transforming your home into a marketable product “to sell it faster at a higher price.”
Our staging techniques will:
- Customize the staging to the needs and condition of each house.
- Frame and highlight the best features of the house (layout, room sizes, fireplace, great light, view, etc.) by using colors, accessories, art accents, and furniture groupings.
- De-clutter, depersonalize, organize, and clean occupied properties.
- Show the house as ready to move-in by freshening wall paint, wood floors and carpets and/or making minor fixes and updates.
- Create a strong first impression by capturing the buyer’s attention.
Staging a house is also a profitable investment — our proven techniques have increased house sale prices by 5 to 10 times of the investment in staging the house.