“A staged home will feel much more inviting to a buyer than one that is vacant”
Paula Herrera, LLC, helps vacant properties look their best when they come on the market. A house that is totally vacant can be challenging to sell. Potential buyers need some furnishing as a point of reference to fully envision living in a space. It has been well demonstrated that use of furnishing can actually make a space feel larger and more home-like. A well-staged home will feel much more inviting to a buyer than one that is vacant.
Staging (Rental Furniture and Accessories)
- Light (Create “vignettes” to identify the purpose of the rooms and create an instant welcoming environment).
- Medium (Use of house-moving-in and accessories, plus furnishing of key rooms).
- Full (All of the above, plus furnishing of the entire house).
- Organize and coordinate minor repairs.
- Organize and coordinate professional cleaning.
A vacant house is like a blank canvas which leaves buyers paralyzed and without the ability to paint a vision of how the house will look. We sketch in enough details to get buyers to envision living there.